Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December// Update on my life.

This blog, which I meant to update quite frequently on a daily basis has turned into whenever-I-can routine. I visited dutil this morning and their jean sale was unreal! There were some great deals but my weight has been fluctuating ok fine. I've been gaining weight since I moved back out East to Toronto since May and hasn't gone down since. I thought that my break in Vancouver this holiday was going to do me good but I've been feasting on my mom's homemade food so that sure hasn't been helping. So yeah, I couldn't find a one single pair for me to take home. But I was only there for 20 minutes and then I had to run to my work (oh yeah, got a temp job). I did find these two pairs that were nice so I hope to go back there tomorrow morning to see if they have them in my size - whatever my size is at now... yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment