Saturday, December 11, 2010

DACE Sample Sale




I've been so crazy with school I haven't been able to blog at all. I meant to decorate my page and everything but school really chained me to the ground with art making. I'm pretty proud of the work that I have produced so far this semester though. I reflected back at the work that I produced in second year and I thought "what a waste of time, money, grade, space". Trying to juggle three jobs and full-time school was definitely not working out for me. Anyway I just got off school for a nice little winter break so perhaps I will be able to do all the things that I wanted to do on here. But before that I am going to make some adjustments in my wardrobe! My closet really shows that I haven't been able to go shopping at all. I started to browse here and there but I'm really excited for this up and coming one. Dace is hosting a sample sale at their warehouse with other companies like Lily&Jae and Larry. I can't wait to go there. The last sample/ warehouse sale I was at was Anna Kosturova's and I got like three sets of beautifully crocheted bikinis! She even helped me pick out a top (unfortunately my boobs were too small for the one she picked). Anyway wow, I can't believe I haven't been to a sample sale since the end of summer. Laaaaaaameeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment